HOSTING SERVICES ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this at any time without notice. If any customer found violation of this policy may get warning or be suspended or terminated without notice.
Customer is responsible for all use of Services by itself, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and clients, whether such use is with or without the consent of Customer.
All customers and users agree to use any and all hosting services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws. Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Glorifying of or encouraging violence against any living being;
- Real, simulated, or animated violence against any living being;
- Promotion of, glorifying, or threatening terrorism or violent extremism;
- Suggesting, glorifying, encouraging, or promoting suicide or self-harm, including self-mutilation and eating disorders;
- Content that expresses support, praises, celebrates, or condones groups, leaders, or individuals involved in terrorist activity, organised hate, mass or serial murder or genocide, human trafficking, organised violence or criminal activity, or violence against any living being;
- Threatening harm to persons, animals, or property;
- Threatening sexual, financial, or emotional harm to any person;
- Any activity to facilitate or coordinate future criminal, violent, threatening, abusive, or harassing activity that is intended or likely to cause harm to people, property, businesses, or animals;
- Harassment, bullying, or intimidation of any person or group or inciting others to do so;
- Non-medical usage of images containing gore, death, or dismemberment;
- Any media depicting real, simulated, or animated sexual violence, assault, or exploitation;
- Promotion or glorification of mass or serial murder or genocide;
- Celebrating or glorifying the suffering or humiliation of other people, groups, or living beings;
- Asking or offering a financial incentive or reward in exchange for inflicting violence against a specific person or group of people;
- Engagement in or promotion or glorification of violence against any living being to advance political, religious, or social causes;
- Credible threats of imminent violence;
- Using aggressive insults with the purpose of harassing or intimidating others;
- Expressing a wish or hope that a person or group experiences physical harm, death, or serious disease;
- Behaviour intended to harass, abuse, or threaten any person or group;
- Content that is meant to degrade or shame any person or group;
- Hateful conduct, including conduct that promotes violence against, threatens, or harasses any person based on race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, serious disease, handicap, genetic makeup, victim status, or immigration status;
- Hateful imagery-logos, symbols, or images whose purpose is to promote hostility and malice against others based on their status. Examples include symbols historically associated with hate groups (Nazi imagery, the swastika), images depicting others as less than human or altered to include hateful symbols, images altered to include hateful symbols or references to a mass murder that target a protected category (e.g., manipulating images of individuals to include the yellow Star of David badges used during the Holocaust or manipulating an image to show someone being lynched);
- Violent or dehumanising speech, statements of inferiority, or calls for exclusion or segregation;
- Operating a lottery, gambling, or casinos;
- Offering goods or services made from endangered or protected species;
- Offering counterfeit, fraudulent, or stolen goods or services;
- Anything that incites fear or encourages real-world harm, including (but not limited to) physical, financial, and emotional injury;
- Anything that violates any law or regulation in Australia or any jurisdiction where the site is available. Using the service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities;
- Unlicensed sale of drugs, including prescriptions. Sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, or promote, encourage, or engage in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Purchase, sale, gifting, exchange, transfer, or instructions on making of any weapons, parts of weapons, ammunition, or explosives;
- Human trafficking;
- Displaying, advertising, promoting, or glorifying commercial sexual services, including erotic massage, dating, prostitution or escort services;
- Promotes, encourages, engages in or glorifies real or simulated child pornography or exploitation;
- Selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services, as well as certain types of regulated goods or services;
- Any activity that may be considered slanderous or libelous;
- Content wherein people depict criminal activity or admit to crimes they or their associates have committed;
- Any activity that promotes or could be considered an HYIP or Ponzi scheme, multi-level marketing, invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, or racketeering;
- Torrent trackers, torrent portals, or similar software;
- Using the services to transmit, distribute, or store material that may be harmful to or interfere with the services or any third party’s networks, systems, services, or websites, including but not limited to, viruses, worms, trojan horses, root kits, password crackers, adware, and key stroke capture programs;
- Uploading unacceptable material which includes: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc.), bitcoin miners, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, muds / rpg’s, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts;
- Using the services to engage in phishing activities or any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the service, network, or internet generally;
- Using the services to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data, accounts or systems without authorisation or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorised to access and denial of service attacks. Disruptions include port scans, flood pings, email-bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing, forged routing information;
- Using the services to allow any remote code execution of malicious software;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Using the services to publish or post other people’s private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorisation and permission (doxing);
- Threatening to expose private information or incentivising others to do so;
- Sharing intimate, nude, or partial nude photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their express written consent;
- Any activity that includes the unwanted sexual discussion of someone’s body or otherwise sexualises or exploits an individual without their consent;
- Using services for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in any public election. This includes posting or sharing content that may suppress voter turnout or mislead people about when, where, or how to vote;
- Using the services to impersonate individuals, groups, or organisations in a manner that may mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- Content created or used with the intent to defraud or mislead others;
- Accounts which misrepresent their affiliation, or share content that falsely represents its affiliation, to a candidate, elected official, political party, electoral authority, or government entity;
- Violating others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark;
- Facilitating, encouraging, or coordinating sexual encounters between adults;
- Facilitating, encouraging, or coordinating drug transactions;
- Distributing or making available content that was obtained through hacking that contains private information, may put people in physical harm or danger, or contains trade secrets;
- Encouraging, incentivising, or offering to help others to participate in any activities or content that violates this policy;
- Anything else Deluxe, in its sole discretion, deems offensive, obscene, inappropriate, lewd, or abusive.
Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. Customer will not use another site’s mail server to relay email without the express permission of the site. It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside our network. It is also strictly forbidden to be involved in the distribution of tools designed for the aiding of Unsolicited Bulk Email. A Customer’s connectivity may be terminated without delay if the Customer has been documented on a recognised SPAM abuse list or if the Customer has previously been denied access from another provider due to violations.
There are limits on outgoing emails which can change time to time. Currently only 10 emails/hour per email id are allowed. Using the email for mass communication must be avoided for which you have to use other email service providers.
System and Network Security
Customer is prohibited from utilising our services to compromise the security or tamper with system resources or accounts on computers at the Premises or at any third-party site.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security;
- Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
ACCEPTABLE SUPPORT TERMS
After sales support on the web hosting/maintenance on any of the managed services would be based on email/chat only. Below are the acceptable terms of support.
- Support are provided through email or chat or support system ticketing only;
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the website chat to reach us for any support.
- We will priorotise support issues based on how it affects your business and to help us with it, please give us the detail of the issue including how you are getting affected. We will do our level best to reolve issues ASAP.
- As we offer manual support for any of your issues in hosting with us, please be considerate in your support queries and avoid abusing the system.
- It is important you follow the instructions clearly, step by step to resolve any issues and provide us response for each steps as instructed.